Opera Mini releases #CelebrateWithOpera Contest Special Rules
These Special Rules supplement and amend the Opera general rules for contests (the “General Rules”). In the event of a conflict between the Special Rules and the General Rules, the Special Rules will control.
- The #CelebrateWithOpera contest is only open to residents of Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa, and the total number of winners is 150. The prize will be a 150GB data package provided by Opera's partner telecom company, valid for one year (365 days). (Nigeria: MTN, Airtel. Kenya: Safaricom, Airtel. South Africa: MTN.)
- By participating in the contest, You should
- be over 18 years old.
- be Opera Mini users.
- have an account on Facebook and/or Instagram, and follow Opera at least on one of its social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram).
- should like this post and comment on below the reason how Opera’s free data/ data saving has helped them in life or in a specific situation with a formal sentence (e.g. running a business, learning, discovering, ordering some food).
- include the following hashtag on your post: #CelebrateWithOpera.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be considered.
- By entering the contest, you agree to allow Opera and its Affiliates the right to use, copy, quote, adapt, and publish your entry in any way, including on our social media channels and websites, without any payment.
- The giveaway will last from December 15th 2021 to January 15th 2022 (the “#CelebrateWithOpera Period”).
- The Winner will be selected and notified directly by the Opera subjective opinion after the #CelebrateWithOpera Period is over, and will be announced in two sessions: on the 4th of January 2022 (15 winners) and 20th of January 2022 (all the remaining winners).
“This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.”