The peering policy for the Opera AS 39832 and AS 21837 network is as follows:
- ASN: 39832, 21837 (US)
- The maximum prefix is 20.
- The minimal announcement for IPv4 is /24.
- The minimal traffic volume for direct peering is 1 Gbps (however, in justified cases, we can peer with less traffic).
- The minimal traffic volume for direct line is 3 Gbps (however, in justified cases, we can peer with less traffic) - 10 Gbps LR optic path only.
- You must designate a 24/7 contact, NOC or equivalent.
- You must have prefixes set in the Internet Routing Registry (RADB preferred).
- An MD5 password is optional.
- Setting the default route to Opera is forbidden.
- Opera reserves the right to suspend peering temporarily if any form of network abuse occurs, to identify and fix the issues.
- Opera reserves the right to decline peering.