Sync your browsing data in Opera
Setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Create an Opera account (make sure you have a strong password).
- Log in to your account in Opera on all devices.
- See your browsing data sync automatically until you log out.
For more detailed instructions and information about Opera accounts, please visit our Help page .
What browsing data does Opera for computers sync?
- Favorite sites on the Speed Dial
- Open tabs from all devices
- Typed browsing history
You can sync bookmarks, tabs, Speed Dial entries and history in Opera for Android. In Opera Mini for Android, you can sync bookmarks, open tabs and Speed Dial.
Browsing on an iPhone or iPad?
Bookmark syncing is at your service in Opera Mini for iOS.