CSS Fonts Module Level 3
- Current W3C reference:
- CSS Fonts Module Level 3
- Documentation last updated at:
- Working Draft 2012-08-23
- Support information:
- As of the last update, the working draft was supported as described below:
- The following properties are not supported:
font-variant property only supports values from CSS 2.1, that is
small-caps, and none of the properties whose names begin with
font-variant- are supported.
- Opera supports the
@font-face rule, except the
- Opera supports the following font formats:
- OpenType (OTF)
- TrueType (TTF)
- SVG fonts
- Web Open Font Format (WOFF)
- As defined in section 4.7 "Font loading guidelines", Opera will avoid a flash of unstyled text and delay rendering text until its fonts are downloaded, but will wait at most 5 seconds.
- Opera does not enforce the
- Opera matches its fonts using a different algorithm than specified in chapter 5: the first loadable font in the
font-family property is tried; if it does not support a given character, that character is rendered using a the system font fallback procedure or the missing character glyph.
- Opera does not support the
Need help? Hit
anytime while using Opera to access our online help files, or go here.