Opera 9.63 for Windows Changelog
Opera 9.63 is a recommended security and stability upgrade.
Opera 9.63 incorporates the Opera Presto 2.1.1 user agent engine.
Changes and improvements since Opera 9.62
Mail, News, Chat
- Added a thread button in the mail toolbar
- Removed Label button from mail toolbar
- Reverted the Subject field back to its previous behavior where it is a text field and not a button
- Added shortcuts for follow (Ctrl/Cmd-D), ignore (Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-D) and go to thread (D)
- Manipulating text input contents can allow execution of arbitrary code, as reported by Red XIII. See our
- HTML parsing flaw can cause Opera to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Alexios Fakos. See our
- Long hostnames in file: URLs can cause execution of arbitrary code, as reported by Vitaly McLain. see our
- Script injection in feed preview can reveal contents of unrelated news feeds, as reported by David Bloom. See our advisory.
- Built-in XSLT templates can allow cross-site scripting, as reported by Robert Swiecki of the Google Security Team. See
- Fixed an issue that could reveal random data, as reported by Matthew of Hispasec Sistemas. Details will be disclosed at
a later date.
- SVG images embedded using
<img> tags can no longer execute Java or plugin content, suggested by Chris
- Opera now imports .p12 private certificates