Opera 9.51 for Windows Changelog
Opera 9.51 is a recommended security and stability upgrade. Please see the Security section.
Changes since Opera 9.5
- Fine-tuned the new Opera skin.
- Improved drag/drop of tabs.
- Fixed problems with search engines when upgrading from Opera 9.2x.
- Fixed a stability issue when printing or when in print preview.
- Added an option to toggle mouse flips in opera:config (User Prefs - Enable Mouse Flips).
- Textarea inputs now clear when no-cache is set.
- Saving of images is no longer recorded in transfers.
- Feeds now show the first time when you subscribe.
- Corrected a stability issue that could occur when clicking the drop-down to switch views.
- Adjusted thread expanding in Mail when receiving new messages.
- Corrected a problem where multiple views (access points) show for the same account.
Display and Scripting
- Corrected a stability issue with User JS.
- Style sheets now load when navigating in history.
window.close() now functions after invoking a context menu and when closing Opera Dragonfly.
- Fixed an issue where
<canvas> functions could reveal data from random places in memory, as reported by Philip Taylor. See our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where registering Opera as a protocol handler could allow it to be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Billy Rios. See our advisory.
- Security status is now correctly set when navigating from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Corrected an issue related to OCSP and CRLs that would lower security.
- Note: This will take effect with the weekly update, or when checking manually for an update (Help > Check for Updates).
- Corrected a stability issue with Yahoo! Mail.
- TinyMCE 2.1.x editor now works properly.
- Printing of chat items has been improved.
- Reconnection of the IRC client has been adjusted and improved.
- Menus on deviantart.com now work properly.
- Eliminated unwanted line breaks in rich text editors.
- Fixed a resource leak in the transfer window that could cause visual paint problems and other related problems.
- Command line parameters must now be specified before any URLs on the command line.