Changelog for Opera 9.21 for Windows
Opera 9.21 for Windows is available for download.
This release is a recommended security upgrade.
See the Security section for additional information.
Changes Since Opera 9.20
- New shortcut 'ya' for searching with Yahoo! Answers.
- The onunload event is no longer fired if a new URL is entered manually via the address bar or bookmarks.
- Fixed a buffer overflow with malformed torrents, as reported by iDefense. See the advisory.
- Stability fix for torrents.
- Fixed support for the WMP for Firefox plug-in.
- Corrected plug-in paths.
- PAC (Proxy Auto-Config) setting is now read from system.