Opera 7.54 for Windows Changelog
We recommend that you download and install this upgrade.
Changes since 7.53:
- Denied write-access to properties on objects from scripts that fail a standard origin check, in order to block potential access by attackers to user's computer. Fixes critical vulnerability reported in GreyMagic Security Advisory GM#008-OP.
- Fixed security issue regarding spoofing of the addressfield by loading other page contents while keeping the URL, reported in Secunia Advisory SA12162.
- Blocked access to file:/ URLs from documents that are not themselves loaded from file:/ URLs.
- Fixed problem with canceling connections/downloads.
- Cache-size limitation improved.