Opera 10.63 for Windows changelog
Release date: October 12, 2010
Opera 10.63 is a recommended upgrade offering security and stability enhancements.
Changes since Opera 10.62
- Crash when removing custom settings folders
- Start Bar being blanked out after opening a background tab
- Opera Unite Messenger application not loading
- Crash when saving a file while the page redirects
- Crash after leaving a page containing Flash with
- Using Opera Link, bookmarks dragged out of the Opera Mini folder are recreated when sent as added in the Opera Mini folder again
- Opera Link freezing on startup
- Fallback to a second address being very slow
- Reloading pages give multiple unclosable download dialogs
Display and scripting
- Handling of
Content-Disposition extended parameters
- Memory corruption when using SVG in an
- A mouse focus problem related to plug-ins
- Incorrect compilation to native code leads to wrong arithmetic results
- Crash when assigning
src attribute on a focused and highlighted
<input> element with dirty layout
- Added search suggestions from Baidu
- 100% CPU usage occurring when starting Opera
- Crash when opening a file with
Content-Disposition: attachment directly in Opera
- Fixed an issue that allowed cross-domain checks to be bypassed, allowing limited data theft using CSS, as reported by Isaac Dawson; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where manipulating the window could be used to spoof the page address; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue with reloads and redirects that could allow spoofing and cross-site scripting; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue that allowed private video streams to be intercepted, as reported by Nirankush Panchbhai of Microsoft Vulnerability Research; see our advisory.