Opera 10.54 for Windows changelog
Release date: June 21, 2010
Opera 10.54 for Windows is a recommended security upgrade. Opera highly recommends all users to upgrade to this version to take advantage
of these improvements.
Changes since Opera 10.53
- Fixed an issue where Data URIs could be used to allow cross-site scripting; see our advisory (http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/955/).
- Prevented Opera from being used as a vector for a font issue in the underlying operating system, as reported by Microsoft's security team; see our advisory (http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/954/).
- Fixed an issue where unrestricted File I/O could be used by Widgets to execute arbitrary code; see our advisory (http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/962/).
- Fixed an issue which could allow certain characters to be used for domain name spoofing; see our advisory (http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/961/).
- Fixed an issue where file inputs could disclose the path to selected files; see our advisory (http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/960/).