Changelog for Opera 9.27 for Unix
Opera 9.27 for Unix is available for download.
This release is a recommended security and stability upgrade.
See the Security section for additional information.
Changes Since Opera 9.26
- Fixed an issue where newsfeed prompts could cause Opera to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Michal Zalewski. See our advisory.
- Solved an issue where resized canvas patterns could cause Opera to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Michal Zalewski. See our advisory.
- Improved keyboard handling of password inputs, as reported by Trystan S.
- Fixed a BitTorrent transfer stability issue.
- Resolved stablity issues with the Acid 3 test.
- Additional stability fixes.