Changelog for Opera 9.10 for UNIX
Opera 9.10 for UNIX is available for download.
This release of Opera introduces
This release is a recommended security upgrade.
See the Security section for additional information.
Changes Since Opera 9.02
- Fixed handling of access keys on Web pages with frames.
Mail, messaging, and newsfeeds
- Fixed an instability connected with delayed entry of the Master password.
- Deleting of newsfeeds in the panel now both unsubscribes and deletes.
Display and scripting
- Improved performance for elements with both :focus and :hover.
- Fixed an issue with opacity on links that have images nested within them.
- Multiple stability issues solved, including crashes on Gmail and Google Maps.
- Changed the Mozilla User Agent string to include Firefox identification.
- Improved handling of Web site logins on slow connections.
- Cancellation of torrent downloads now functions as expected.
- Fixed smooth scrolling.
- Flash 9 beta support for Unix.
- Implemented support for Linux plug-ins on FreeBSD.
- When masking as Internet Explorer, the platform is masked as Windows XP.
- Fixed an issue where floating point numbers were treated as integers on some Linux systems.