Changelog for Opera 5.0 for Unix
This document details the changes made in Opera 5 for Unix since the beta 8.
- Font fix. The standard monospace font is now detected on startup even
if not set in the opera.ini file
- Fixed a font problem that could cause the same font to be displayd
several times in the font selector
- Improved button bar layout (less wasted space) when the ad banner
- Several fixes regarding keyboard focus handling when loading a page.
Focus could get lost or moved to another window what a framed page
was reloaded. This could also happen when entering print preview
- Transfer window will now always be activated the first time
(even when "activate window on new transfer" is not selected)
- The transfer window will be raised when activated even when
iconified outside the Opera workspace
- The autocompletion dropdown list is now wider than the address
entry field of the document window when necessary
- Fixed a cookie filter problem that could reverse the filter action
- Decorations of the workspace windows can now be chosen from
the opera.ini file. There are three options: Qt-2 style,
MS-Win style and the old Opera style. The
Qt-2 style is default
- The menu bar can be made visible (if hidden) from the doument
and workspace popup menus
See the changelog for Opera 5.0 betas 2-8.