Opera 11.52 for UNIX changelog
Release date: October 19, 2011
Opera 11.52 is a recommended upgrade offering security and stability enhancements.
Changes since Opera 11.51
- Installation of Opera in Ubuntu 11.10 by changing the compression method. The fix increases the package size. See Ubuntu bug #858246.
Display and scripting
- Adjusting volume on a YouTube HTML5 Video causes freeze
- Fixed a non-exploitable bug which allowed injection of untrusted markup into the X-Frame-Options error page, as reported by Masato Kinugawa.
- Crashes when downloading via BitTorrent
- Fixed an issue where manipulating fonts in SVG could allow execution of arbitrary code; see our advisory