Changelog for Opera 9.26 for Mac
Opera 9.26 for Mac is available for download.
This release is a recommended security and stability upgrade.
See the Security section for additional information.
Changes Since Opera 9.25
- Fixed an issue where simulated text inputs could trick users into uploading arbitrary files, as reported by Mozilla. See our advisory.
- Image properties can no longer be used to execute scripts, as reported by Max Leonov. See our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where the representation of DOM attribute values could allow cross site scripting, as reported by Arnaud Le Blanc. See our advisory.
- RealPlayer content now works again with Opera.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Opera from launching on Leopard systems with FileVault enabled.
- Fixed a stability issue found in Opera 9.0 to 9.25, when Opera connects securely to Windows Server 2008 or other servers supporting the TLS Certificate Status extension.
- Additional stability fixes.