Changelog for Opera 9.25 for Mac
Opera 9.25 for Mac is available for download.
This release is a recommended security upgrade. See the Security section for additional information.
Changes Since Opera 9.24
- Fixed an issue where plug-ins could be used to allow cross domain scripting, as reported by David Bloom. Details will
be disclosed at a later date.
- Fixed an issue with TLS certificates that could be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Alexander Klink (Cynops
GmbH). See our advisory.
- Rich text editing can no longer be used to allow cross domain scripting, as reported by David Bloom. See our
- Prevented bitmaps from revealing random data from memory, as reported by Gynvael Coldwind. See our
- Fixed a problem where malformed BMP files could cause Opera to temporarily freeze.
- Addressed a focus-related issue with third-party applications (such as Typinator, TextExpander, VMWare Fusion).