Changelog for Opera 9.02 for Macintosh
Opera 9.02 for Macintosh is available for download.
This release is a recommended security upgrade.
See the Security section for additional information.
Changes Since Opera 9.01
- Fixed quick find field in Windows panel.
Mail, messaging, and newsfeeds
- Fixed high CPU usage while downloading big emails.
- Properties can now be accessed within the contacts and bookmarks panel after deleting items.
- Image attachments can now be saved using the context menu.
- Accessing a news link when no news server is configured will now prompt to configure a server.
Display and scripting
- Fixed a DOMParser bug affecting some menu scripts.
- Click events are now correctly received in designMode.
- Implemented support for Node.selectNodes, Node.selectSingleNode, and Attr.text.
- Improved rendering efficiency for repositioned elements, as in Flickr's updated "organizr".
- Allow large integers to be used in object declaration property names, as on the comments form on Slashdot beta.
Plug-ins and Java
- Fix for playing sound clips on Amazon.
- Fixed an OpenSSL RSA signature verification flaw.
See the advisory.
- Multiple stability improvements, including a stability issue on my.yahoo.com.
- Improved handling of downloads when the disk is full.
- Improved handling of Web site logins on slow connections.
- Improved handling of WAP text inputs.
- Schubert PDF plugin now works again.
- Enabled Web archive filenames with more than 28 characters.