Changelog for Opera for Macintosh 8.52
Opera 8.52 for Macintosh is available for download.
This release is a recommended security upgrade.
Changes since 8.51
- Fixed drop-down list problem affecting Bloglines subscription sorting.
- Replaced expired certificates from TrustCenter.
- Solved status bar issue described in Secunia Advisory 17571.
- Implemented stricter handling of the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP).
- Fixed problem with missing keypresses when switching between applications.
- Fixed GDI leak issue with favicons causing slowdowns and crashes.
- Fixed Gmail loading problem.