Opera 7.52 for Mac Changelog
Opera version 7.52 is now available for download.
Changes since Opera 7.51
- Fixed a URI obfuscation weakness enabling impersonation of legitimate web sites. Illegal characters in addresses will be stripped. This addresses Security Focus Bugtraq ID #10517.
- Solved frame injection vulnerability that allowed for spoofing (Secunia Advisory SA11978).
- Solved certificate verification problem.
- Changed main toolbar. Now includes options Open, Save, Print, Find, Home, Panels, Tile, and Cascade.
- Various stability and rendering improvements.
- "Show in" submenu for messages now has nested display of nested filters.
- Corrected message reply behavior when View > Encoding is set to autodetect.
- Fixed SSL renegotiation problem causing login trouble on certain secure sites.
- Various encoding-related improvements to accommodate Japanese language version.
- Support for inline IME.
- Support for international URLs in homepage preference.
- Corrected charset detection for import of Explorer favorites.