Today’s beta update offers just a few stabilization and minor UI fixes, such as:
- Fixed too narrow scrollbar on Win7 systems with high DPI.
- On OSX, the browser could not be closed when the user downloaded a large file. It is now fixed.
- Also on OSX, swipe gestures when navigating back and forward with Magic Mouse are fixed.
- Resuming interrupted downloads should now work correctly.
- “Open all in new tabs” from Bookmark Manager subfolders should now work.
- Crash when trying to display notification with notifications disabled in Windows is fixed.
For the full list of changes, which is just a tiny bit longer then the highlights above, please check the changelog.
- Opera beta for Windows
- Opera beta for OS-X
- Opera beta for Linux 32-bit – deb file
- Opera beta for Linux 64-bit – deb file
- Opera beta for Linux 32-bit – RPM file
- Opera beta for Linux 64-bit – RPM file
The changelog is available here.